- The Derma Co. 2% Alpha Arbutin Face Serum For Dark Spots & Uneven Skin Tone (30ml)
The Derma Co. 2% Alpha Arbutin Face Serum For Dark Spots & Uneven Skin Tone (30ml)
- 100% Genuine Products
- Easy Return Policy*
- Express Shipping | No Convenience Fee
- Cash on Delivery Available
Fight post-acne pigmentation and photoaging with The Derma Co. 2% Alpha Arbutin Face Serum without side-effects! Formulated with alpha arbutin and glycerin, The Derma Co. 2% Alpha Arbutin Face Serum helps even out skin tone and tackles hyperpigmentation. It works by inhibiting the production of melanin, the color pigment in our skin. It also makes the skin radiant for you to go filter-free in your next selfie. Dermatologically tested, 2% Alpha Arbutin Face Serum is safe, potent, and highly efficacious in reducing dark spots, and improving overall skin tone and texture.
- Reduces Dark Spots and Blemishes: Arbutin reduces the degree of skin darkening caused by sun exposure or acne inflammation by blocking the production of tyrosinase. It is also less irritating than other skin-lightening agents and is totally compatible with other skincare products like vitamin C. Using it both in the morning and at night will perk up your mood and skin tone, encouraging more #NoFilter selfies because there is nothing more attractive than being you.
- Promotes Radiant Skin: As we age our skin tends to become more uneven or patchy due to cell weakening and sun exposure. It needs a boost and the next generation 2% Alpha Arbutin solution formulated with hyaluronic acid is exactly what you need to slow down pigmentation by controlling melanin production. It helps brighten complexion, fades acne scars, evens out skin tone, and even treats melasma! Applying The Derma Co. 2% Alpha Arbutin Face Serum before sunscreen provides double-layered protection against UV-induced age spots, hydrates, adds luminosity, and keeps your skin happy!
- Controls Melanin Production: Put a full stop to excess melanin production with alpha arbutin, a plant-derived skin brightening powerhouse that's scientifically proven to even out skin tone and tackle hyperpigmentation. It works by inhibiting the production of melanin, the color pigment in our skin, thereby preventing discoloration and keeping your skin looking radiant and flawless effortlessly! Also, its active component is released slowly so it makes for a great face serum even for those with sensitive skin.
- Who Is It Suitable For: Looking to treat dark spots and hyperpigmentation? This serum is for you! Rejoice! The 2% Alpha Arbutin Face Serum is suitable for all skin types.
How to Use:
- Apply 2-3 drops of serum on the entire face and neck twice a day.
- Massage gently until the serum gets absorbed.
- Protect your skin! Don't step out in the sun without sun protection.
Patch Test: Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It's recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine. Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product.
Please note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
About the Brand: The Derma Co. provides dermatological solutions, as per your skin type, at your doorstep. Using technologies like artificial intelligence to correctly diagnose your concerns, TDC dermatologists build effective products and regimes to solve your problems. Its advanced clinical formulations contain desired actives in high dosages as per dermatologist recommendations and hence deliver significantly better performance than off-the-shelf products available in the market.
Sold By: Glokal Technologies:
All the “The Derma Co” Products sold on allurecosmetics.in are 100% authentic and sourced directly from the Brand or Brand’s authorize channel partner.