Shampoos targeting your dandruff often strip your scalp making your hair very dry and frizzy. But with the Matrix Biolage advance scalppure dandruff shampoo, you can have a dandruff-free scalp and nourished hair. The Matrix shampoo is a great dandruff solution that not only deeply cleanses your flaky scalp but also leaves your hair feeling soft and shiny.
• The Biolage shampoo helps you with dandruff control without overly drying your hair.
• Matrix Scalppure shampoo also nourishes the shafts of your hair and makes them silky, smooth and manageable.
• Along with being an anti dandruff treatment for your hair, this shampoo also cleanses your hair and scalp of pollutants and helps reduce the appearance of dandruff.
HOW TO USE
• Step 1 – Wet hair thoroughly
• Step 2 – Apply the Matrix anti dandruff Shampoo to wet hair and lather with a gentle massaging motion
• Step 3 – Rinse thoroughly with water
• Step 4 – Let your hair air-dry or you can blow dry for a perfect smooth finish
• Expert Tip – While shampooing your hair, use the tips of all fingers to gently emulsify the shampoo on your scalp. Lather the shampoo through mid-lengths for a minute to get strong, moisturized, and healthy looking hair.
For complete anti dandruff treatment, use the Matrix shampoo and conditioner for flaky scalp hair along with the scrub and serum. These products will be a great dandruff solution for your hair and will cleanse, moisturize, and smoothen your hair fibres.
The Matrix Biolage Shampoo is enriched with the perfect amalgamation of nature and molecular science. It has the goodness of bergamot, a citric fruit that naturally soothes irritation and helps regulate sebum production. Zinc Pyrithione is a powerful anti-dandruff and anti-bacterial agent that helps the scalp normalize skin cell production. Both these ingredients together cleanse, purify and soothe your scalp and help you with dandruff control for up to 72 hours.
Sold By: Glokal Technologies:
All the “Matrix” Products sold on allurecosmetics.in are 100% authentic and sourced directly from the Brand or Brand’s authorize channel partner.